Oil and gas companies work in complex and dynamic settings where they face continuous challenges, particularly in terms of supply and demand. With the ongoing oil prices at historic lows, it has become imperative for oil and gas companies to evaluate their supply chain and outsource their logistics and transportation activities to logistics firm for better procurement and cost savings. The oil and gas logistics is not just about focus on the product supply chains, but it also deals with the non-hydrocarbon supply chains, which include handling of the heavy equipment, spare parts, and other requisite materials and services required to run the oil and gas business. The delivery of the equipment and services is critical to find, extract, refine, and market the oil and gas. Procurement and supply chain involves huge costs and is set to be of critical importance for oil and gas companies, especially with the current (2015-2016) sliding of oil prices.
Download Full Research Report of Global Oil and Gas Logistics Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-oil-and-gas-logistics-market-2016-2020
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global oil and gas logistics market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the evenue generated by third-party logistics for providing a full range of onshore and offshore services.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Americas • APAC • EMEA
Global Oil and Gas Logistics Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/transport-and-logistics
• Agility • BDP International • DB Schenker • Deutsche Post DHL • Kuehne + Nagel • Neovia Logistics Services
Other prominent vendors • ASCO • CEVA Logistics • CH Robinson • Expeditors International of Washington • GAC Logistics • Panalpina • Ryder Systems • UPS Supply Chain
• Demand for contract logistics services • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-oil-and-gas-logistics-market-2016-2020/request-sample
• Expected decline in upstream investments • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Advances in technology to provide high-end logistics and supply chain solutions • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
IT Outsourcing Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/it-outsourcing-market-in-africa-2016-2020
Cloud-based BPO Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cloud-based-bpo-market-in-apac-2016-2020
Media ContactCompany Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USAEmail: Send EmailPhone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San FranciscoState: CaliforniaCountry: United StatesWebsite: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-oil-and-gas-logistics-market-2016-2020